Get an up-close look at New York Fashion Week!
Enjoy an extended version of our Garment District Tour, designed to coincide with New York Fashion Week. See fashion landmarks and popular TV locations while exploring the history of the garment and retail industries with a professional designer.
- See famous television locations (including Mood Fabrics!)
- Visit fashion landmarks like the Fashion Walk of Fame
- Learn which buildings house the headquarters of famous fashion designers
- Explore the fabric and trim stores utilized by industry professionals, and enjoy exclusive discounts on your purchases
- Delve into the history of New York City's garment manufacturing and retail industries, including the histories of great department stores
- Get a firsthand look at what it is like to work in the fashion industry while touring with a professional designer
- Visit at least one designer showroom or other fashion-related workspace for an in-depth look at the design process (participating businesses TBD)
- Stop by a sample sale or other fashion event or exhibit (pending availability)
- Take a trip to Lincoln Center to see the fabulous fashions firsthand, and maybe even spot a celebrity or two
- Receive a special Fashion Week gift for all tour participants
- ...and more!
This February, special extended tours will be offered on February 12th and 19th, beginning at 10 AM. Tours are $50/person, with group size capped at seven (7) people per tour. Tour duration is approximately 3-3.5 hours. A MetroCard will be required for all Fashion Week tour participants.
To purchase tickets to a Garment District tour or one of our special showroom tours, please visit our ticketing page and select the date and itinerary of your choice. Early booking is highly recommended to guarantee your spot.
Can't make it to any of the group tours? Private tours are also available. Private Garment District tours start at $175 for a two-hour tour; extended showroom tours from $250. To schedule a private tour, please e-mail your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a booking request via our website.
Note to our tour guests: February Fashion Week tours will be similar to the tours offered during Fashion Week in September 2014. If you participated in one of our September tours, we do not recommend attending in February, as much of the same information will be repeated (although, please pass along the word to your friends!) For repeat customers, we suggest scheduling a private tour to explore a new area, such as our Beyond the Garment District tour.
See you in February!